Sunday, February 14, 2010

DC Dude: Part 2 - F*ck Everybody Else!

As these guys come in and out of my life, I want to point out that I DO realize that there's a reason for this.  After all, I can't be continually going on these emotional roller-coaster rides for nothing. 

No, I have more faith in God than that.  



Case and point:

Jan 23, 2010 text:

DC Dude:  I care about you.  That's why I gave you that book.  It will always be there when you need it.  Write your ass off, then write some more.  *BLEEP* everybody else!




I'm posting this as a reminder to myself.....that DC Dude is right.  *F-bomb* everybody else.  Keep writing.  Don't let the resistance get the best of you.  A great read for any creative person who struggles with procrastination.

See?  THAT'S why he came into my life!  He's been a great inspiration and motivator.


No comments:

Post a Comment