Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day #2 - No TV/No POF

Well, here I am....9:00pm at night, just got in!  I worked until 6:30pm, and then I had to go over to the car dealership where I bought Red Rocket 2.0.  The dealership is a little bit out of my way, but I was MORE than happy to go there.....seeing that I have a crazy crush on Cutie Car Sales Guy.

*SIGH*

HUGH crush.  And apparently, it's mutual, but Cutie Car Sales Guy has......a.....you know.......

*INSERT SPOOKY MUSIC HERE*



.........girlfriend.  

Total bummer.  But, I still really like talking to him. 

So, after we discussed some business, we shot the shit for an hour.  The dealership was quiet; probably because we are expecting a snowstorm to blow in any minute now.  (SNOW!)

Cutie Car Sales Guy - what a pleasure he is - totally spiritual, totally down-to-earth, totally cute, totally smart.....the intelligence thing always gets to me (thus, my dinner date with my client last night).  Uber intelligent!   Love it.  And it doesn't hurt that he's super-duper cute.  Oh, and yes, he's SHORT!  Or, shall I say "shorter."  He MIGHT be 5'8" or 5'9"....and as y'all know I'm 5'11"....I need minimum 6'1"!

And for the record, I just want to say that I've NEVER dated anyone shorter than myself, and I ALWAYS said I would never.....but for him...........




I'D MAKE AN EXCEPTION!!!! 



Day #2 seems like a breeze.  It's already 9:20pm, and I'm REALLY sleepy.  BUT!  I'm not going to turn on the TV....nope.  Not going to do it. 

I'm really proud of myself that I was able to WALK PAST the living room TV tonight without stopping to watch American Idol with my two gay roommates.  I don't even watch the show, but they were telling me that I should be watching it.  MMmmmmm.....no thanks!  I proceeded to climb up my spiral staircase, up to my bedroom and I could hear them yelling at the TV, "FIERCE! Oh, that's just so fierce!" 

Ya, that's OK....I'll skip American Idol - thanks!

Sunday night, which is just two days ago, I removed my photo's from Plenty of Fish, so that the fan mail would hopefully stop.  It's so damn distracting - especially when I know damn well that finding someone halfway interesting is once in a blue moon!  AND, even though the notification pops up in my AOL, I have to log into my POF account in order to read it.  That's how they get you, because once you're there, you start browsing the profiles all over again, people see that I'm online, and the plethora of emails start all over again!  It's a vicious cycle! Uhg!  So, even though I know I have mail, I refuse to read it.

Not going to do it! 

Day two....pretty easy.  In fact, I'm going to go climb into bed right now, and read some of Stephen King: On Writing but first I need to draw my shades up, so that in the morning, the first thing I see....will be the snow falling!  Hopefully tomorrow morning will look like this:



Good night!

PS:  See that Beth?  Day two...done!

1 comment:

  1. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    i'm thinking this is like your first official ufc bout...all knuckles, thighs and abs.....but i digress.... get in there and pound away! when's our meeting w/ drew.....that beats idol, pof, any f-ing day!

    ReplyDelete