Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day #1 - No TV/No POF

Ok, that was easy.  Day one - over.  I lucked out because right after work I met up with a client for dinner (who shall remain nameless).  I totally forgot about our plans, but he called at 3:00pm at the office, and suggested sushi.

Sushi!


I don't think I could ever turn down a dinner invitation to sushi!  We had:
~Shrimp Tempura
~Peking Duck Crepes
~Yellow-tail in Yuzu
~Salmon tartar

And of course, I had to have my Pomegranate Dragon Martini.  OK - I had two!

By the time I got home, which was around 9:30pm, I was full, and extremely tired.  Monday, I had a one hour and 45 minute drive into work, because I stayed, Sunday night, in Catskill.  Ya, I was pooped.  No time for reading.  Lights out, and I was fast asleep at 9:45pm.

1 comment: