Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bad Behavior Will Get You Here:


A brilliant idea....I only wish I had created this website!  Guys, all I can say, is that if you are a liar in any way, shape or form - trust me, you'll end up on this website.  Currently, there at 57,000 jerks listed on here.  Heat-breaking as it is, I have actually FOUND a guy I was dating on here. 

JUST MY LUCK! Imagine that. Shit happens to me all the time...and now I can add to the list of things I have experience - finding out that the guy you are in love with, is already married and living a double life!

But when I found out that he had been dating other women at the same time as me, I never felt vengeful towards the other women.  Never - not once.  My anger was towards the liar I was dating, and cut off all ties with him.

But generally, I find that most women will fight over their boyfriend - with the other woman!  Why??? I've never understood that - can't even comprehend their rationality when they find out their husband/boyfriend cheated on them - they get mad at the OTHER girl! 

*smacks head* 

What is that?????  God!  A woman's thinking gets turned upside down and so very twisted in these types of situations.  And I can honestly say that I'm ashamed of my fellow sister for not thinking enough of herself, and clinging to her shitty boyfriend.  Why can't women for one second take a breath, and remove her silly, little head out...of......her.......ass!  I mean, seriously...y'all fight are fighting over a guy who cheated on you, while he just sits back and watches you girls duke it out - knowing one of you will come back.

You anger is being directed at the wrong person.  Let me remind you, this is a guy who just cheated on you - and he should be treated accordingly - like dropped like a bad habit!  You deserve better. Walk away, dust your shoulders off and love yourself enough to not spend anymore time on that lying, cheating bastard.

By fighting over him, you are enabling his bad behavior.  You are REWARDING him, by trying to stay with him.  Don't be that girl.  Move on, sister.  Or, better yet...here's an idea, go get a drinky-poo with the other girl.  Meet her and have dinner, swap stories and have a few laughs over the dirt-bag you just kicked to the curb. You just might make a life-long friend, and everyone - espeically during this volatile time, could use another girlfriend who understands what you are going through, right? 

So, getting back to my little story, I found a guy I was deeply involved with on this website http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/   Believe me, I was utterly devasted when everything came to light.  And, rather than having animosity towards the "other woman,".....oooooh, uhmmmm - let me correct myself here!  Rather than having animosity toward the other WOMEN who were also dating him at the same time I was I, instead, reached out to the others, talked with most of them and discovered that talking it out with everyone involved was a very healing process for me.  It me closure - honesty does that.

Through this dark period of time I noticed that there was one girl who stood out more than the others.  We called and emailed each other all the time, we went out to dinner so we could finally meet, and when we did, we discovered that we had a lot in common, besides the cheater.  

It's been just about over a year that this all happened.  I don't even think about Scott anymore, because all the hurt and pain ended up being over-shadowed by the gift of a loyal and caring friend. Today, I consider her one of my dearest and best friends - and you know who you are, sister! 

You were the light in a very dark situation.  A blessing in disguise!
Love you, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment