Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mortgage Guy: Part 5

(Continued from Mortgage Guy: Part 4)

I can’t believe I even have to come up with a “Mortgage Guy:  Part 5….but I can't resist writing about it!  I have an update!

*Giggles*


OK, so one of my friends in NH got an email from him the other day.  Apparently, Mortgage Guy has signed up on Plenty of Crap, again. 

(No surprise there.)

He emailed my friend, Rachel. And you know how girlfriends are - so she called me, and didn't tell me who emailed her, but after she read it to me, I knew it was Mortgage Guy.

He was actually quite nice in his email.  He gave it his best shot, but seriously?  This is why guys need to be very careful how they treat us.  It's a small world, and a small town, but the golden rule is:

"A man is not remembered how he enters, but by how he exits."


My girlfriend remembered my story about Mortgage Guy, and she also remembers the other golden rule, which is if you are lame with the hot redhead, then you'll most likely be lame with the hot brunette!


So, had he not given me so much writing material, maybe he would have had a shot with my friend. She laughed at me when I told her that I didn't care if she dated him or not.  I guess that meant she was passing on such a "great" guy.

(It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing my girlfriends are loyal like this...  The chicks in the Hen House definitely get it.  They know that friendship comes before boys.)

But wait, there's more...and this is my favorite part of the whole thing. Remember how excited was I about meeting Mortgage Guy, and I asked for advice from the Hen House on where to go on our second date? And, even though I had some good suggestions, where did we end going on our second date...again???????  

Starbucks!!!!!

Not only did we meet there for our first date, but for the second date, as well.  Was I a good sport about it?  Absolutely!  So, I had to laugh  again when Rachel pointed out to me how he answered the question on his profile: “What would you do on the first date.”  

"My perfect first date would be if we spoke on the phone a few times so when we do finally meet, we already know one another. Dinner and drinks and if the night goes well maybe we can bar hop for a little while...."

I normally don't put up the pictures of the guys I have dated, but just so you know what a "clueless" looks like:




Again, Starbucks…..TWICE!  Ohhhhhh…the bull-shit these guys come up with!

Nnnnnnnext!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. can I get a Latte the next time you go...hummm Among the pof'ers of the world.. Yes, there will be cross dating, we all get it- what may not be good for one, may be good for another. This is like Yard-saling at our age...
    But, the way he exists is always remembered and talked about and it must be done with respect or he will never survive the hen-house. VIVA LA HEN HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who goes bar hopping on a first date???? Thats one crazy stupid boy!!!

    ReplyDelete