Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sex Sells, People!

I'm going for broke!

Ready?

Now, not only am I on Match from Hell and Plenty of Crap, but now I just signed up on another free dating website called OK Cupid,  Why? Because a guy that I became friends with on Plenty of Crap said I was "slumming it" being on there - meaning there were better people on OK Cupid.

Fine.

So, I checked out the website, liked it, and decided that this time I'm using a different angle.

Less is more, people!  

And, sex sells!

When it comes to men (who we all know are visual creatures) that it's best not to spell out too much, because when you do, you don't leave enough room for questions.  Besides, isn't the fun part of getting to know someone asking questions?

So, I decided that I'm going to be a complete mystery, and I'm only going to post three pictures on my profile.  Very sexy pictures, but nothing trashy. Here is just one of them:


Because we all know that trashy is never cute.

So far, the inquiries are POURING IN!  Woo-hoo!   There's a lot of men in the Boston area that are interested... And, it's about damn time, because it's been like pulling teeth trying to get a damn date from anyone on Match from Hell!!!  

On OKCupid, there are different questions  on your profile that you can answer.  For example, in the "I'm really good at" section, I listed the following:


~Kissing
~Driving a 6-speed
~Kissing
~Mini-golf
~Kissing
~Dancing
~Kissing

Yup, I'm a baaaaad girl.....SO, HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS, because this is going to be fun!

Let's see if my little experiment works!

MEOW!

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment